Saturday, September 10, 2011

PE1_iMovie

I recently started a lynda.com tutorial on iMovie, and I have to say I am truly amazed at everything it can do!  I have used iMovie for years and thought I knew enough about the program to accomplish what I needed to do - boy was I wrong!  While it's true that I already knew a lot about the basics of the program, I am learning some really neat tricks and tips to make my videos even better!

The first trick I learned while watching the tutorial was how to organize my clips better.  As I am creating more videos in both my personal and professional environment, it will be very beneficial to label my clips and include keywords to more easily identify them to use later.  There is also a people finder feature that will also help me in organizing and finding my clips with ease.


As you can see, there are pre-set keyword filters, but you can also create your own.  I am looking forward to start using this feature in iMovie!

No comments:

Post a Comment